Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Trouble relaxing, resting the mind & insomnia

I think it's safe to say we all have our nights where we have so much running through our minds that sleep becomes elusive. We're tired out of our minds, but it continues to just race and sleep just will not come.  My hubby is one of those people whom sleep does not always come easy. To help him, I've started diffusing different blends of oils to see which ones work better and here I have some suggestions that seem to work wonderfully.

There's been a few nights now where he will PASS OUT once he heads to bed and not stir when I come in later.

Lavender + Cedarwood + Stress Away = Zonk out city. I diffuse this in the bedroom and he is out like a light. it's almost magical.

Ylang-Ylang + Cedarwood + Peace & Calming = ZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzz

Vetiver + Stress Away + Orange = Peaceful nights




There's so many different blends to try, lots of them come in the Premium Starter Kit so it's easy to start and build your collection to tailor it directly to you & your families needs. 

Feel free to send me an email, private message if you have any questions or need any suggestions. 

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=3846010&enrollerid=3846010&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member


No comments:

Post a Comment